¿Qué es una cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser whenever you visit a website. Its benefit is that the web is able to save the information by the next time you visit that page.
Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs without minimizing its efficiency.
Cookies used on this website
This site uses own cookies:
– Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human beings and not automated applications. This combats spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
– Google Analytics stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this website you authorize Google to process data about you. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must be directly communicated to Google.
– Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you are able to click on Like or Share.
Deactivating or removing cookies
You can make full use of your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. You can find a quick guide for the most popular browsers here.
- Web browsers are the tools that are responsable for storing cookies. Therefore, please contact them to remove or deactivate cookies. Neither this website, nor their legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above mentioned browsers.
- In some cases you need to install cookies to remember the browser to not accept them.
- For any queries about this policy of cookies do not hesitate to contact us by using the section contact.